Do you miss those good old days when school is all about going to meet your friends and hang out and copying homework?
Do you miss those good old days when you are still young and nothing seems to worry you and future don't matter at all?
Do you miss those good old days when you and your bunch of loves will meet up after school to spend time together talking about everything under the sun, soaking everything and promise to meet tmr for another session?
Do you miss those good old days when you are still young and nothing seems to worry you and future don't matter at all?
Do you miss those good old days when you and your bunch of loves will meet up after school to spend time together talking about everything under the sun, soaking everything and promise to meet tmr for another session?
I honestly do. It's been long since I felt all of that, those beautiful and precious moments that me and my darlings spent together as a group. I know that all this is about growing up and in search of your the life you desired. I really love my darlings and I miss those days. So much of feeling nostalgia.
Anyway, was bored over the weekend met up with my girlfriend and we spent the time walking in town, total waste of time. So we had our usual talk about everything. Then I asked her about me, "Am I really different from other girls?" Her reply was "Yes". I wasn't really taken aback cause I think I am. Sometimes I think I don't need a man and I still can survive and have a great life and even children. I don't know, is that independent?
I think I love loneliness at times which sounds scary. Sometimes I see myself not getting marry but just in a long relationship that mimic marriage life, at times I don't see myself walking down the aisle and saying "I Do". But isn't that every girl's dream? I can't be for sure at this very moment, as much as I always say I want to be in love - falling head over heels, there has never been such true moment, I always ended up getting myself bleeding. Well, right now, my heart is all about my education and my life beyond Singapore. That's my plan, for now. Apart from that, I'm great, at least I know that even though my darlings aren't meeting up as often, we cared and miss each other once in a while. I love you darlings.
Perhaps, if I am able to live my life again, I would change certain things but definitely not my bunch of friends and darlings and family. As much as there's so much scolding/fighting/bitching etc, it's trigger from the root of wanting to care and thinking what best for you. Suddenly, I felt like I've gain wisdom.
Am I really different? Am I really more independent?
Loved and Take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home